Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hand Hammered Bookmark

Recently I made this hand hammered bookmark for a good friend. The aluminum bookmark is hand cut from aluminum sheet metal and hand hammered, lending it slightly irregular edges and a very unique, handcrafted appearance. Next I rounded the corners of the metal (safety first!).

handmade aluminum waves bookmark
Then I personalized the bookmark with a single letter ‘H’. Finally I finished the bookmark with a 3-inch super soft black leather tassel.

personalized hand hammered aluminum bookmark

Creations by Kara

3 comments:

  1. That's really nice! It would make a great gift! Thanks for sharing your beautiful bookmark!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you. My friend loved the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails