Monday, March 15, 2010

More Fresh Designs

I have continued to be inspired by the coming of spring! This week I tried another twist on earrings - adding a short section of chain to dangle freely below vibrant orange Carnelian and fuchsia Ruby! I just love the contrast of the oxidized sterling silver with these faceted brightly colored gemstones! The Daybreak Earrings.....

Handmade earrings featuring orange Carnelian, fuscia pink ruby gemstones and oxidized sterling silver
I kept it simple for these Julep inspired earrings, with oxidized sterling silver wire wrapped bail and wonderful spring green Aventurine. The Julep Earrings...

Hand crafted earrings featuring faceted green Aventurine and oxidized sterling silver for a rustic and casual look


5 comments:

  1. I love those green beads! They are lovely! Such a pretty color for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The colors are fantastic...love the orange!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! The coming of spring is really inspiring me to use LOTS of color!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails